Combining the “sinewy” motion of bucktail hair with the erratic motion of duo-blades gives this lure a truly unique motion. As a result of the wobbling action given off by the vibrating blade, the trailer blade darts back and forth while maintaining its spin, giving it a "whip like" appearance. This lure is widely applicable for a variety of fishing scenarios such as targeting aggressive river Smallmouth as well as grass dwelling Largemouth.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Hand painted and heat cured (to minimize chipping) vibration blade
- Convex shape designed to elicit an erratic action
- Individually hand tied bucktail (deer) hair skirt
- High durability Hairline Uni Thread used to ensure a tight synch
- 4/0 chemically sharpened Mustad 60 degree hook
- Stainless steel blade designed to elicit a "whip like" action
- Size 2 willow leaf trailing blade to create additional "flash"
- ROSCO, inc. American made stainless steel split ring
- High quality pure lead