Used to mimic a variety of forage bases, this swim jig is designed to imitate a fleeing prey item. Each jig is individually hand tied with an elongated accent stripe to catch the eye of bass, pike and other predatory fish.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Individually hand tied with accent strands (no rubber band)
- High durability waxed Hairline Uni Thread
- Head design for swimming through the several levels of the water column
- Chemically sharpened Mustad 30 degree hook
- 5/16 ounce - 3/0 hook
- 3/8 ounce - 4/0 hook
- High quality pure lead
*Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at email@example.com.
*WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.