NOTE: To change product variations, ensure that you select via the toggle switches (not product picture) to add the correct variant to your cart.
The Geyser Rig combines the mushroom head shape of the Ned Rig together with a hand tied NCB Hybrid-Skirt. The bucktail stands vertically, working to conceal the hook. Once in contact with the bottom, the rubber skirt expands out, giving the lure outward flare and movement. Because of its subtle profile and natural, lifelike appearance, the Geyser Rig is particularly effective in highly pressured fisheries as well as scenarios where fish have refused larger profile baits. It is also an excellent choice throughout the colder months, both in open water and through an ice hole. The Geyser Rig is best fished slow and methodically across the bottom, allowing the lure to periodically rest.
* Before leaving our shop, an NCB HoloFlash Eye is inlaid on the underside of the jighead. Each eye has been digitally rendered from a high definition photo of a real fish and overlaid onto a specially formulated, multi-layer background. When exposed to light, an iridescent flash radiates across the eye, illuminating a holographic base layer.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Sold in 2 packs
- Ned Rig style mushroom head
- 3/0 Gamakatsu hook
- Inlaid NCB HoloFlash Eye
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- Premium NCB Brand bucktail (dyed in shop)
- Durable, high impact thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- High quality pure lead
Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.