The Geyser Rig combines the mushroom head shape of the Ned Rig together with a hand tied NCB Hybrid-Skirt. The bucktail stands vertically, working to conceal the hook. Once in contact with the bottom, the rubber skirt expands out, giving the lure outward flare and movement. Because of its subtle profile and natural, lifelike appearance, the Geyser Rig is particularly effective in highly pressured fisheries as well as scenarios where fish have refused larger profile baits. It is also an excellent choice throughout the colder months, both in open water and through an ice hole. The Geyser Rig is best fished slow and methodically across the bottom, allowing the lure to periodically rest.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Sold in 2 packs
- Ned Rig style mushroom head
- 2/0 chemically sharpened Mustad hook
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- Premium NCB Brand bucktail (dyed in shop)
- Durable, high impact thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- High quality pure lead
Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.