Blending together the flare of a rubber skirt with the "sinewy" motion of bucktail hair, the Hybrid-Skirt line displays a dynamic action. This action, combined with the compact build of a structure head jig provides a truly unique presentation to the age old technique of flipping and fishing heavy cover.
*Due to the duo-action of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not needed, though one can be added if desired!
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt (no rubber band)
- High durability, waxed Hairline Uni Thread
- Compact profile to reduce snagging and hangups
- Chemically sharpened Mustad 60 degree hook
- 1/2 ounce: 4/0 hook
- 1 ounce: 6/0 hook