The Hybrid-Skirt Structure Jig blends together the multi-textured appearance of the NCB Hybrid Skirt with the compact profile of a standup style structure jig. This lure is particularly effective in and around heavy cover such as weed edges, lay downs, tree roots and lily pads. The design of the lure allows it to slip into and out of tight spaces more efficiently than less specialized jig heads.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- Premium NCB Brand bucktail (dyed in shop)
- Durable, high impact thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- Compact profile to reduce snagging and hangups
- Chemically sharpened 4/0 Mustad hook
Because of the robust profile of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not necessary. However, if desired, the Hybrid-Skirt Structure Jig can accommodate a wide variety of soft plastics.
Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.