The Hybrid Spinnerbait 'Thump' incorporates a #4.5 Colorado blade in place of the leading willowleaf blade on the original Hybrid Spinnerbait. The round, wide shape of this blade creates a greater disturbance and 'thump' compared to the more angular standard willowleaf blade.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Highest quality components
- Worth Company ball bearing swivel & split rings
- Tandem Blades
- Top: size 4.5 solid brass Colorado blade
- Bottom: size 3 painted Colorado blade
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- Premium NCB Brand bucktail (dyed in shop)
- Durable, high impact thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- .036 gauge wire frame
- Chemically sharpened 5/0 Mustad hook
- High quality pure lead
Because of the robust profile of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not necessary. However, if desired, the Hybrid Spinnerbait 'Thump' can accommodate a wide variety of soft plastics such as flukes, paddle tails and more.
Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at email@example.com.