** Screw lock length has been increased to 1 centimeter (double the length pictured). Click here to view.
The "Stick it" Hybrid-Skirt presents a fresh look to traditional soft plastic lure presentations. This screw in style lure component is designed to be attached to the tail end of a variety of soft plastics such as stick baits, beavers and creature baits. While most commonly used on a Texas Rig, it can be added to a variety of rigs and presentations to help give the lure a unique profile. Each "Stick It" Hybrid-Skirt is individually hand tied using high quality, durable thread. When fully screwed in, it will not come undone. Because of its superior build quality, the "Stick It" Hybrid-Skirt will last the lifespan of many soft plastics. Here are handful of examples of a few common uses:
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Superior build quality
- Lasts the lifespan of many soft plastics
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- High durability waxed Uni Thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- Hand painted, heat cured base
- 1 cm long sturdy screw lock style attachment mechanism
- Sold in packs of two
** Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at email@example.com.