NOTE: To change product variations, ensure that you select via the toggle switches (not product picture) to add the correct variant to your cart.
The Verti-Vibe blends together a standup jighead with a vibration blade to create a one of a kind vertical vibrating lure. Though it can be fished on a straight retrieve, the Verti-Vibe is not designed to be fished similarly to other vibrating jigs. Rather, it is designed to be popped along weed edges and drop offs as well as flipped and pitched around structure, lay downs and cover. This innovative design presents a fresh look to tried and true fishing techniques, helping to give you a leg up on the competition. As with our entire lineup, the Verti-Vibe is individually hand tied with a Hybrid-Skirt™.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Standup style jig head.
- Hand painted and heat cured (to minimize chipping) vibration blade
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- Premium NCB Brand bucktail (dyed in shop)
- Durable, high impact thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- Inlaid NCB HoloFlash Eye
- Size 2 willowleaf trailing blade
- Chemically sharpened Mustad hook
- 3/0 hook: 1/4, 3/8 oz.
- 4/0 hook: 1/2 oz.
- American made stainless steel split ring
- High quality pure lead
Because of the robust profile of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not necessary. However, if desired, the Verti-Vibe can accommodate a wide variety of soft plastics.
Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at email@example.com.