The Verti-Vibe blends together a "shakey head" style standup jighead with a vibration blade to create a one of a kind vertical vibrating lure, yet to be seen within the industry. The Verti-Vibe is not designed to be fished similarly to other vibrating jigs. Rather, it is designed to be popped along weed edges and drop offs as well as flipped and pitched around structure, lay downs and cover. This innovative design presents a fresh look age to tried and true fishing techniques, helping to give you a leg up on the competition. As with our entire lineup, the Verti-Vibe is individually hand tied with a Hybrid-Skirt™.
*Due to the duo-action of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not needed, though one can be added if desired!
*Need suggestions on particular patterns? email us at email@example.com
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Shakey head style jig head.
- Hand painted and heat cured (to minimize chipping) vibration blade
- Convex shape, designed to elicit an erratic action
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt
- High durability Hairline Uni Thread used to ensure a tight synch
- Size 2 willow leaf trailing blade
- Chemically sharpened Mustad Hook
- 3/0 hook: 3/8 oz.
- 4/0 hook: 1/2 oz.
- ROSCO, inc. American Made stainless steel split ring
- High quality pure lead