The Verti-Vibe blends together a standup jighead with a vibration blade to create a one of a kind vertical vibrating lure, rarely seen within the industry. The Verti-Vibe is not designed to be fished similarly to other vibrating jigs. Rather, it is designed to be popped along weed edges and drop offs as well as flipped and pitched around structure, lay downs and cover. This innovative design presents a fresh look to tried and true fishing techniques, helping to give you a leg up on the competition. As with our entire lineup, the Verti-Vibe is individually hand tied with a Hybrid-Skirt™.
NOTE: To change product variations, ensure that you select via the "color" and "size" toggle switches to add the correct variant to your cart.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Shakey head style jig head.
- Hand painted and heat cured (to minimize chipping) vibration blade
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- High durability waxed Uni Thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- Size 2 willow leaf trailing blade
- Chemically sharpened Mustad Hook
- 3/0 hook: 3/8 oz.
- 4/0 hook: 1/2 oz.
- American made stainless steel split ring
- High quality pure lead
** Want the blade left unpainted (stainless steel)? Leave a note in the "instructions for seller" section of the cart page.
** Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.