Blending together the multi-textured appearance of the Hybrid-Skirt with the universal Arky style head design, the Hybrid-Skirt Casting Jig can effectively fill the boat under a wide variety conditions. This lure can be casted, pitched, skipped and crawled along the bottom. It can also be successfully fished among vegetation, rocks, wood as well as in and around various other pieces of structure throughout the duration of season. The Hybrid-Skirt Casting Jig is not a specialty lure, but rather a jack-of-all-trades.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- Premium NCB Brand bucktail (dyed in shop)
- Durable, high impact thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- Universal style arky head design
- 5/0 heavy duty Mustad hook
- High quality pure lead
Because of the robust profile of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not necessary. However, if desired, the Hybrid-Skirt Casting Jig can accommodate a wide variety of soft plastics.
Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at email@example.com.