The Hybrid-Skirt Finesse Jig blends together the lifelike appearance of the NCB Hybrid-Skirt with a smaller jig head. The front ends of the skirt are cut to reduce excess bulk and create a more sleek, less "in your face" lure. This allows for a more subtle and realistic descent in the water column. The design of the Hybrid-Skirt Finesse Jig is ideal for clear or highly pressured fisheries as it presents a natural appearance and movement to the fish.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- Premium NCB Brand bucktail (dyed in shop)
- Durable, high impact thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- 3/0 chemically sharpened Mustad hook
- High quality pure lead jig head
Because of the robust profile of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not necessary. However, if desired, the Hybrid-Skirt Finesse Jig can accommodate a wide variety of soft plastics.
Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.