The Hybrid-Skirt Finesse Jig blends together the flare of a rubber skirt with the natural "sinewy" motion of a hair skirt. The inside of the jig is first tied with buck tail hair. A rubber skirt is then overlaid on top of the buck tail. This design is ideal for clear or highly pressured fisheries as it presents a one-of-a-kind appearance and movement to the fish.
*Due to the duo-action of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not needed, though one can be added if desired!
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt (no rubber band)
- High durability, waxed thread
- 3/0 chemically sharpened Mustad 60 degree hook
- High quality pure lead jig head