The Hybrid Spinnerbait presents a revitalized look to a time-tested lure style: the Spinnerbait. This intricately constructed lure is assembled by hand with the highest grade components, ensuring that it is capable of withstanding a myriad of fishing environments. The Hybrid Spinnerbait is equipped with tandem blades. The top most willowleaf blade is attached via an industry leading Worth Company ball bearing swivel, creating the smoothest spinning spinnerbait possible. The bottom most Colorado blade is painted and attached via a clevis. Additionally, an NCB Hybrid-Skirt is meticulously hand tied onto the head of the lure to create a uniquely designed, multi textured appearance and lifelike movement.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Highest quality components
- Worth Company ball bearing swivel & split rings
- Tandem Blades
- Top: size 4.5 Willowleaf blade
- Bottom: size 3 painted Colorado blade
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- Premium NCB Brand bucktail (dyed in shop)
- Durable, high impact thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- .036 gauge wire frame
- Inlaid NCB HoloFlash Eye on 1/2 oz. models
- Chemically sharpened 5/0 Mustad hook
- High quality pure lead
Because of the robust profile of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not necessary. However, if desired, the Hybrid Spinnerbait can accommodate a wide variety of soft plastics such as flukes, paddle tails and more.
Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.