Product update: The clevis blade has been changed to a serrated silver willowleaf blade (not shown in product pictures). Click here to view the blade update.
The Hybrid Spinnerbait 'Omega' is an up-sized version of our best selling spinner: the Hybrid Spinnerbait. This lure boasts a sturdier wire frame, heavier weight, extra large 6/0 hook, double the skirting material and jumbo blades. Additionally, both blades sport an aggressively serrated edge, adding extra turbulence through the water. To ensure the smoothest spin possible, the blade is attached to the main wire frame by an industry leading, USA made Worth Company ball bearing swivel.
- 100% assembled in the USA
- Highest quality components
- Worth Company ball bearing swivel & split rings
- Tandem Blades
- Top: size 6 serrated willowleaf blade, polished brass
- Bottom: size 4.5 serrated willowleaf blade, nickel
- Individually hand tied Hybrid-Skirt™
- Premium NCB Brand bucktail (dyed in shop)
- Durable, high impact thread used to ensure a tight cinch
- .04 gauge wire frame
- Chemically sharpened 6/0 Mustad hook
- High quality pure lead
Because of the robust profile of the Hybrid-Skirt, a trailer is not necessary. However, if desired, the Hybrid Spinnerbait 'Omega' can accommodate a wide variety of soft plastics such as flukes, paddle tails and more.
Need suggestions on particular patterns for your specific fishing scenario? We will gladly help! email us at email@example.com.